At Gun Mart & Tackle we are hard working and goal orientated. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and our ability to provide our customers with all their fishing, camping and boating needs.
From time to time we have positions that will open up. If this sounds like the place for you, read on for information on how to apply.
At Gun Mart & Tackle, we have a variety of positions available, these can include but are not limited to;
- Sales Person
- Range Officer
- Engel Fridge Technician
What does our ideal candidate look like?
At Gun Mart & Tackle our ideal candidate has the following qualities;
- Speaks fluent english
- Holds an unencumbered license
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Has an interest in our products and services
- Previous experience is prefferred but not necessary
- Is able to work unsupervised
What we need from you:
If you are interested in applying to work at Gun Mart & Tackle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with;
- Current resume
- At least two contactable references
- Cover letter
In your cover letter, please answer and explain;
- Why you would like to work at Gun Mart & Tackle
- What qualities set you apart from other candidates
- Your availability
- Previous experience (if any)
- What department would you prefer to work in
- Explain a time when you were in a situation dealing with a difficult customer and you felt you handled it well.
If you are successful you will be contacted by us within 10-15 business days.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and we wish you well in your job hunting.